I originally was going to make the rainbow cake, but I soon realized that I did not have any red food coloring. The would really hurt my rainbow colors seeing as I have no red, orange, or finally purple. Soooo....instead I improvised and created my own version. I think I like my version better! I must say, I am quite proud of this cake. It was one of my easiest cakes that I have ever made. Steps? Simple!:
1. Pillsbury white cake batter mix. Follow directions on the box.
2. Divide batter equally into four bowls.
3. Decide which colors you want your cake to be and apply food coloring liberally into each bowl.
4. Pour batter into designated cake pan. Bake.
5. Take out of oven, allow time to cool.
6. Once all layers are cooled, stake with frosting in the middle.
7. Ice entire cake. EAT!
Will you try to make one of these?